Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Day - Another Milkbone

Today like any other day has been all about the dogs. However my daughter is about to arrive home and will fight to make the rest of the day all about her. Its a constant battle between business and personal, daughter and canine, invoicing and dinner. Conversing with my husband or calling back clients with new business inquiries.

Maybe not a battle - maybe the word I am looking for is a balance. How do you find a balance when your time is so stretched and you have so many that need "YOU" and your attention.

Oh did I add my sister's needs into the mix. Can't live with her or without her but she certainly drives me crazy along the way.

My daughter needs me - she wants an after school snack......I will give the dogs a few milkbones before I prepare their dinners.

Till next time.